White Hall, Arkansas
White Hall, Arkansas
Home News Calendar FAQs Contact Us
White Hall, Arkansas
Home News Calendar FAQs Contact Us
City Information Discover White Hall Doing Business Schools Attractions
Frequently Asked Questions - Expand All Hide All

How can I apply for a job at Crenshaw Springs Water Park?

Following the link below or visiting White Hall Community Center for an application is your first step in becoming an employee with Crenshaw Springs.

Crenshaw Springs Application

What is the cost to join the James "Jitters" Morgan Community Center?

For White Hall School District residents, the cost is $20 per person per year to join the Community Center.

Where is the City Park?

Our beautiful park is located directly across from City Hall at 101 Parkway Drive.

Does White Hall have a Chamber of Commerce?

Yes indeed.  Visit the link to their website here on our site on the Discover White Hall page.

Who can I speak to about a city ordinance concern?

Code Enforcement Officer and City Inspector Eddie Parsley is available to assist with your questions.  He can be reached by calling City Hall (870)247-2399, or visiting his office at 101 Parkway Drive, White Hall.

Who can I call for emergency assistance?

Please dial 9-1-1 for proper dispatch and the fastest response for any emergency.

Where is the closest Department of Motor Vehicles office?

The Arkansas State Revenue Department White Hall branch is located at 8512 Dollarway Road (right beside Terry Hardware across from Sonic).  The phone number is (870)247-5565.

What are the city regulations regarding disposal of yard waste and debris including leaves, grass clippings and tree limbs?

The city crew will pick these items up from curbside of White Hall city residents.  Grass and leaves must be bagged, limbs and brush must be cut in 3 foot lengths, bound together and stacked near the curb.  Schedule a pick-up by calling City Hall at (870)247-2399.  (Pick-ups are scheduled for Mondays only.)   Larger items needing disposal are also coordinated thru White Hall City Hall.

Are there rooms available to rent in White Hall for events?

There are facilities available, but there are restrictions.  Please call City Hall at (870) 247-2399 for details.

Does White Hall have an animal shelter?

Yes, we do have a shelter, but only for dogs.  If you have lost a pet, or are looking to adopt, contact City Hall at (870)247-2399.

Is there a leash law in White Hall?

In order to provide the safest and friendliest environment for our citizens, we do enforce a leash law for dogs.  For a copy of the ordinance describing the rules and regulations, contact City Hall.


Sign Up for News & Announcements Visit White Hall